Monday, February 26, 2007

Nelson: more body shape exploration




These are just a few of the new explorations that I did for the body shape of my race of characters. I went through some production design books and broke down the shapes of characters to see how the designers varied the forms/shapes. I took some of the ones that I felt I could work with as a starting point of these explorations. As far as the body type/look of the creatures, I do want to go for a reptilian look to the characters because I think its iconic. In terms of storyteling, lizards (as one aspect of storytelling) say "desert" to me. I hope that I'm going in the right direction. Next I will focus on the storytelling/design aspects of the clothing, accessories, and/or weapons. Any feedback would be appreciated.

No comments: