Monday, February 26, 2007

Nelson:development


This is my first pass that I brought to last Saturday's class. This was from my attempt to get the basic look for the race of creatures. My goal was to create a race of lizard-like humanoids. I went with this choice because I was thinking that this was a race that evolved this way because of their rocky, dry, and desert-like home. The main problems that were pointed out to me about the body shape was that I should vary my shapes and proportions more. I really want to get the look of the race down before dressing/adorning them.

1 comment:

JaimeRamirezArt said...

Hi Nelson, I think you have some nice sets of ideations going on. I like the way you varied the forms of your lizard creatures. I also like your Stegasaurus design on the top page. It would be great to also see some variations of your lizard creatures that are not standing up but more on all fours that crawl around. Also maybe incorparte the tail in the designs as well. Good work