Sunday, April 15, 2007

Lawrence: Revised Mood


Hey Nino,

so here is my revised mood piece. I enlarged the characters in the front more like you suggested in class but i still kept the same angle because I still want the viewer to have the opportunity to look around the room at other story elements. They seem to dominate the picture more but I would like to know if you think it's better with them like this or the way it was before. I also moved the vanishing point to the right more so the picture wouldn't feel like everything is converging right smack in the center of the picture. I am still having a problem with the negative space on the cieling and what i am thinking about doing (right sketch) is use that idea you had about putting beams of light into the room from the cracks. I think putting those elements in would resolve that negative space issue, but I'm not quite sure how to tackle that and how it would look. If you have any suggestions I would greatly appreciate it. I start some color comps and hopefully send them out by tomorrow if not tonight.


No comments: